I am very pleased to welcome you to the Grace Mary Primary School & Autism Focus Provision Website.
This website contains information about our school. We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
At Grace Mary we aim to encourage our children to learn as much as possible and achieve their individual potential whilst developing respect and consideration for others. Our expectations of both children's learning and behaviour are high at all times and our pupils are actively supported to believe they can be successful and achieve.
Our school vision statement is 'Learning and Growing Together, Hand in Hand!' which reflects the fact that learning and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do.
The school aims are the foundation of our work and all our activities support these.
- For all our pupils to develop into successful learners and achieve their full potential through high quality purposeful teaching.
- To nurture & develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community.
- To work in genuine partnership with families and the wider community.
- To provide for every child an enjoyable curriculum in a high quality, stimulating environment.
- To challenge, support and develop our staff to create an outstanding workforce.
All staff and pupils at Grace Mary were actively involved in creating our "GM Golden Values' which we all strive to achieve on a day to day.
GM Golden Values
- We are gentle with each other
- We are kind and helpful
- We work hard
- We look after property
- We listen to people
- We are honest
- We follow instructions given by ALL adults within school
- We give respect to ALL members of our community
- We do not hurt anyone
- We do not hurt people’s feelings
- We do not waste our own or other people’s time
- We do not waste or damage things
- We do not interrupt
- We do not hide the truth
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school directly with any queries you may have.
Mrs C Sturmey