One of our most important developments over the last few years is the writing of work booklets in humanities. These work booklets have been written by subject leaders with support from high school specialists, local historians and other significant people in the community.
Some of the benefits of work booklets are outlined below:
- All children are given the opportunity to read academically from an early age.
- The children acquire knowledge and skills in a sequential, progressive manner.
- Children are given regular opportunities to retrieve taught knowledge.
- Children learn fascinating knowledge that will hopefully inspire them to pursue the subject in the future.
- The booklets are challenging and all children are expected to achieve.
See a sample of our booklets below: