This term we are starting an engaging and exciting new topic all about Ancient Greece. We will be exploring the following key questions:
- How was Greece organised?
- What were the most significant periods in Greek history?
- How were males and females treated in Ancient Greece?
- Who won the Peloponnesian war?
- What did the Ancient Greeks believe in?
- Who was Alexander the Great?
Have a look below at our knowledge organiser for this topic.
In Spring 2 we are focusing on Brazil! In this exciting Geography topic we will be exploring:
- Where Brazil is
- What the physical and humans features of Brazil are
- The dangers to the Amazon Rainforest
- Why people are migrating to the city